|Registrant Type||Early Bird|
15 JUN 2016 – 10 FEB 2017
27 FEB – 2 MAR 2017
|Low & Lower-Middle Income Countries*||Student||5,000 THB||9,000 THB|
|General||8,000 THB||12,000 THB|
|Upper-Middle & High Income Countries*||Student||11,000 THB||15,000 THB|
|General||15,000 THB||19,000 THB|
- Reference: http://data.worldbank.org/about/country-and-lending-groups#Low_income
- Photocopy of student card must be sent with registration form, or fax to secretariat after completing online registration
- Registration fee does not include 3% credit card usage and wire transfer fees
- ราคาพิเศษสำหรับคนไทยหากลงทะเบียนก่อนวันที่ ๑๐ กุมภาพันธ์ ๒๕๖๐ นักศึกษา ๓,๕๐๐ บาท บุคคลทั่วไป ๖,๐๐๐ บาท (ลงทะเบียนคลิ๊กที่นี่)
Full registration includes:
- Conference kit and program book
- Welcome reception on 27 February 2017
- Lunches and refreshments during conference day
Accompanying registration includes (No
- Conference bag
- Welcome reception on 27 February 2017
To be eligible for the student rate; please provide us a copy of your student card with registration number via fax or e-mail to email@example.com after completing online registration.
- The registration fee is inclusive of 7% VAT
- 1% withholding tax has been exempted, as BIOTEC, NSTDA is a government organization.
- In case of credit card payment, the registration fee is not included 3% credit card usage fee, please note that
- Debit cards and credit cards for organization are not accepted
- Not to press the submit button a second time for payments
- If you already made the payment, you will receive a payment confirmation email once the transaction is completed. This may take up to 1 week since Bangkok Bank will need to make some additional checks before accepting the payment.
- In case of wire transfer payment, the registration fee is not included the money transfer fee charged by the intermittent bank and recipient bank, please note that
- A scanned copy of the local or international transfer receipt must be indicated the exact name of the registrants and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax. to +66.2.718.6682
- If you already made the payment, you will receive a payment confirmation email once the transaction is completed. This may take up to 2-3 weeks since Bangkok Bank will need to make some additional checks before accepting the payment.
- Please note that the registration is complete when payment has been processed
- Please note that the date on the receipt will be the date payment is received by us
- A conference invitation letter will be automatically issued when the payment is complete and can be download through your account.
- Online credit card payment
- Wire transfer: Please make bank transfers payable to:
Bank Name: Bangkok Bank
Bank Code: 080
Saving Account Name: AGBIO2017
Saving Account N0.: 080-0-11997-6
Branch Name: Thailand Science Park
Branch Address: 111 Phahonyothin Road, Khlong Nueng, Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani 12120 Thailand
Swift Code: BKKBTHBK
Cancellation and Refunds Policy
- Any cancellation must be received by making request in writing to the conference secretariat by e-mailing to email@example.com or fax to (66) 2 718 6682 on or before the deadline stipulated.
- Requests for cancellations received before or on 15 January 2017, a 50% refund will be given.
- For whom is a presenter, requests for cancellations received or on 15 January 2017, a 50% refund will be given.
- Requests for cancellations received after 15 January 2017, no refund will be given.
- If a registrant is unable to attend the conference for any reason he/she may substitute, by arrangement with registrar, someone else from the same institute/organization. Notification must be received by the conference secretariat in writing (email or fax) before or on 30 January 2017.
- Receipt will be given to registrant on event dates.
- Refund will be made after 15 March 2017.
“Please note that the costs incurred by making an international wire transfer will be deducted from the total amount refund”